There is still time to register for the world-class 23rd Africa Oil Week 2016 in Cape Town (31 October-4th November) on the current discounted fees option shown here, which ends at the close of business on September 16th after which normal fees apply.
The 2016 Africa Oil Week showcases 130 speakers with a high-quality exhibition, plus special features, cocktail receptions and dinners, five days of networking, state/corporate delegations, and much more – all inclusive in the delegate fee, and with well over 1,000 senior delegates in attendance from Africa, its Governments, and from leading companies around the world.
Registration fee: GBP 3,495 per person, via the website link: www.africa-oilweek.com
The 2016 Africa Oil Week will give an insight into Africa’s leading oil-gas energy portfolio with Corporate speakers, leading thinkers, policy makers and Key Governments with worldwide delegations participating from: United States of America, Canada, Nigeria, Switzerland, Kenya, South Africa, Australia, Senegal, Uganda, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Angola, Mocambique, United Arab Emirates, Italy, Ivory Coast, Portugal, Ghana, Japan, Tanzania, Mauritania, Eritrea, Namibia, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Norway, India, Morocco, Guinea-Bissau, Malaysia, Argentina, France, Sweden, Somalia, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Denmark, Comoros.
Special arrangements apply for South African/SADC countries, while selective sponsor packages are available for this landmark event.
The 23rd Africa Oil Week 2016 provides all-inclusive, inter alia:
- The leading Speakers on Africa’s oil, gas, LNG and upstream industry
- 23rd Africa Upstream Conference (Tuesday-Friday)
- 15th Africa Upstream: Africa Independents Forum (Monday) Government, Ministry and State Oil Company Delegation
- Exhibition – 100 + Exhibitors
- ExxonMobil Ice Breaker, Aquarium
- 78th PetroAfricanus Dinner in Africa, with Guest Speaker (Tuesday)
- 4th Africa Local Content Forum
- 21st African Institute of Petroleum Luncheon
- 20th Annual “Big-Five” Board Awards
- 7th Global Women Petroleum & Energy Club Luncheon
- Africa Exploration Zone, and Corporate/State Speakers Corner
- 4th Young Professionals Meeting in Africa
- Law of the Sea: Special Africa Workshop
- Corporate Luncheons and Private Negotiations
- SEEP: Africa Workshop
- Official Cocktail Reception at CTICC
- Networking Reception at Mondiall Restaurant
- SA Rugby Museum Reception: Guest: Francois Pienaar, SA Rugby Legend
- Global Oil Press Club: Inaugural Africa Breakfast
- Annual African Institute of Petroleum, Africa Oil Legend Induction
- Traditional Braai-BBQ at Grand Africa Beach Café (Friday afternoon)
- Networking Reception at Mitchell’s
- Unrivalled insights, connections, and post-Conference Presentations
Note for Press:
For further information, please contact:
Babette van Gessel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow their Africa Oil Week LinkedIn page for updates on the Conference