The 2-day forum, which is supported by the Nigeria Ministry of the Federal Capital Territory and Megarice Nigeria Limited – an emerging Nigerian Agribusiness company, is focused on showcasing the huge untapped investment potentials in Africa’s largest market; and shall feature presentations from select state governments, keynote presentations, panel discussions, Business to Business matchmaking, networking sessions, visits to industrial sites, and a dinner Gala.
- Alhaji Mukhtar Yero, Executive Governor of Kaduna State, Nigeria
- Sen. Bala Mohammed, Nigerian Minister of the Federal Capital Territory
- Amb. Geoffrey Teneilabe, Nigeria’s Consul General in Atlanta
- Amb. Robin Renee Sanders, former US Ambassador to Nigeria
- Mr. Harry Agbenu, Manging Director, Megarice Nigeria Limited
- Several Nigerian government agencies, business leaders and the diplomatic community.
DATE: 15 – 16 November 2013
VENUE: The W Downtown Hotel, 45 Ivan Allen Jr. Boulevard, Atlanta, GA 30308
THEME: Unlocking Nigeria’s untapped investment Potentials for Development
The Forum shall focus on the following sectors of the Nigerian Economy: Agriculture, Infrastructure and Construction, Solid minerals, Real Estate development, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals and Health services, Transportation and Aviation, Security, Telecoms and ICT, Finance, and Environmental services.
All Nigerian businesses and organizations who want to participate at this event should contact Kingsley on +234 703 682 7724 or via email on email@example.com
while all US business people who wish to participate at this event should register via
PayPal or with credit card by clicking on the link below:
Register Now! (See event URL below)
For any clarifications, or inquiries please contact:
The team on +234 8037920639 or call Deola Otunuga on +1 973 342 9112.