VENUE: HILTON LONDON METROPOLE, UNITED KINGDOM
The African Business Leadership Awards is a prestigious recognition event to reward exceptional practices and outstanding achievers especially in Africa’s private sector. It will provide a powerful networking opportunity for African businesses and business leaders to link with business leaders from Europe and other parts of the world.
Already confirmed to be part of the event are: Ms. Caroline Abel, Governor of the Central Bank of Seychelles, Hon. Axel Marcel Addy, Minister for Commerce & Industry, Republic of Liberia; Mr. Rundheersing Bheenick Gosk, Immediate past Central Bank Governor of Mauritius, Senator Hilman Frazier, Member of the Senate of the State of Mississipi, USA; Hon. Dee Dawkins-Haigler, Chair, Georgia Legislative Black Caucus; Senator Donzella James, Chair, Economic Development Committee, Senate of the State of Georgia, amongst other notable international Business and political leaders.
- African Business Leader of the Year: This award recognises the exceptional business leader whose vision, innovations and management abilities have helped steer his company successfully in both his home country and in the Global market place, driving growth, success and profitability.
- African female Business leader of the Year: This award recognises exceptional leadership and managerial skill in a female business leader. Who in spite of stiff competition in a male dominated world, has shown resilience, courage and sagacity in building a worthy brand.
- African Regulator of the Year: This Award recognises a government regulatory agency for effective regulatory or policy initiatives and programs, implemented across national or regional levels that encourages action beyond compliance with applicable laws, enhances stakeholder’s engagement and contributes to the growth of the National or Regional/States brand through practical impact on the people.
- African Business Governor/ Regional Minister of the Year: This award recognises a governor who has been able to drive investment into his state/region, remarkably increasing the commercial activities of his state /region since assumption of office.
- African Finance Minister of the Year: This award recognises outstanding finance minister who through strong fiscal policies have enhanced their national economic outlook and supported the growth of businesses in spite of seeming challenges.
- African Trade & Investment Minister of the Year: This award recognises an African Trade & Investment Minister, whose innovation; hard work and success can be seen in increased flow of FDIs, increased market capabilities in reaching new markets through exporting their products or services.
- Young Business Leader of the Year Award: This award recognises young African Business leaders, 40 years of age or below, whose outstanding business successes and verifiable business journey have made them role models and inspirational success stories in the market place.
- African CEO of the Year: This award recognises top CEO’s who by dint of hard work, business savvy and outstanding managerial skills are building business empires and strong brands.
- African CSR Impact Award: This Award recognises businesses whose profits have been effectively channelled to impacting their communities through their corporate social responsibility contributions to the arts, education, environment and community development, making societal impact a corporate priority.
- African Brand of the Year: This Award recognises the exceptional African Brand that has proven sustainability of brand essence and identity, with verifiable distinctiveness, originality and deep loyalty base.
- African Entrepreneur of the Year: This Award recognises and honours the individual whose vision, passionate hard work and persistence has yielded success and outstanding profit, and created jobs for the community.
- African Company of the Year (Bank, Telecoms, Airline, Manufacturing, etc.): This Award recognises companies who have made a mark in their industry sectors through uncommon customer service, innovative products offering, community impact or technological offering.
- African Innovator of the Year: This Award recognises innovations and inventive thinking in business processes, creative solutions, new technologies, and out of the box thinking that has brought about outstanding success.
- Industry Personality of the Year( ICT, Banking, Telecoms, Aviation, Retail, Business, etc) : This Award recognises the individual whose vision and innovations have become drivers of growth in particular industry sectors and drastically impacted the way of doing business in that particular sector.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: This Award recognises and honours the business leader who has, during the course of his or her career, made significant contributions in shaping, growing and developing the economic landscape.
FOR PARTICIPATION, ADVERT PLACEMENT, SPONSORSHIP & SPEAKING OPPORTUNITY AT THIS EVENT, CONTACT:
Kembet Bolton Kingsley Okeke