Theme: Increasing Efficiency and Stimulating New Investments in E&P Assets
In this age of sustained global clamour for renewable and sustainable energy sources, the African oil and gas sector would have to reinvent itself to remain profitable, especially as the economic feasibility of fossils fuels have become largely unpredictable. The drop-in oil prices had a destabilizing effect on the continent due to the fact that proceeds from oil and gas sector plays a crucial role in the economic growth and development of the continent.
Findings have shown that Africa supplies about 12% of the world’s oil and has an untapped reserve estimated at 8% of the world’s proven reserves. With this in mind, oil and gas has a tremendous role to play in the economic growth and development of Africa if properly harnessed.
In the light of this, African Leadership Magazine is bringing together the brightest minds in the industry to chart a new course for investment, sustainable growth &development and profitability.
The African Leadership Oil & Gas Development Summit is conceived to bring together industry players from across the continent which include international oil companies, national oil companies, oil & gas service companies, independent oil companies, oil & gas financiers, regulators and industry commentators, amongst other stakeholders to discuss trends; innovations and strategies towards maintaining a lead in the volatile oil and gas sector.
The event will also present a platform for honouring a select group of companies, individuals and stakeholders who have contributed towards the appreciable progress recorded so far in Africa’s oil and gas sector. The event will bring together policymakers, industry professionals, Business leaders, leading academics and all other stakeholders in the Energy sector from Africa and beyond, while rewarding excellence and best practices in these sectors.
Past recipient of this prestigious industry award includes: Chevron, Dormac Offshore, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, SGS, Dr. Egbert Imomoh, Dr. Kase Lawal, Chrome Group, Moreno Group, Intels Logistics, Onne Oil & Gas free Zone Authority, The Ghanaian Minister of Energy; amongst other notable players in the industry.
The forum will engage relevant Policymakers, Ministers, leading Oil & Gas Chief Executives, representatives of National Oil companies, regulatory bodies, Banks, investors and stakeholders; in engaging conversations towards growth and development of the sector in Africa.
Increasing Efficiency and Stimulating New Investments in E&P Assets
- Ministers of Petroleum
- CEO’s of International Oil companies and Indigenous Oil companies
- Maritime operators in the Oil and Gas sector
- Finance players, and Afro-centric funds, VC Funds,
- Trade Unions in Oil and Gas
- Oil and Gas service providers and local content developers
Over the years, the African Leadership Magazine platform has served as a vehicle that showcases organizations and individuals who are dedicated to achieving excellence and fostering development in Africa. The magazine has at its annual events, hosted and honoured several business leaders, heads of states and presidents, policymakers, and stakeholders in Africa’s development, past and present, who are fostering Socio-Economic development and placing Africa on a global stage.
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”369″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_thumbnails” override_thumbnail_settings=”0″ thumbnail_width=”120″ thumbnail_height=”90″ thumbnail_crop=”1″ images_per_page=”20″ number_of_columns=”0″ ajax_pagination=”0″ show_all_in_lightbox=”0″ use_imagebrowser_effect=”0″ show_slideshow_link=”1″ slideshow_link_text=”[Show slideshow]” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
- Topical keynote and panel discussions
- High-level networking sessions
- Meet the press / TV Interviews, etc.
- Strategic meetings with key policymakers
- Presentation of awards and ceremonial proclamations
- Greater brand name recognition in Africa, Europe and the U.S via our high – end events platform and publication, accessed by the top 3% of leadership in Africa and beyond.
- Media exposure for your company including profiling in the magazine
- Positioning your company as a market leader in the eyes of your peers and the media
- Reinforcement of your company’s commitment to growth
- Validation of your company’s efforts and giving a vote of confidence that attracts and retains talent
- An opportunity to take a critical view of your company’s operations
Sandton Sun Hotel
Johannesburg, South Africa
Date: 26 August 2018
Time: 5:00 PM
To attend this dinner, please register HERE
CONTACTS & FAQs:
For sponsorships, partnerships and further enquiry, kindly contact + 44 74 3880 2727 or +2347031640048
Email – email@example.com