1. How can poverty be alleviated? When nobody eats until everyone eats at the same time.
2. Trees generously share their fruit. Bees generously share their honey. Flowers generously share their perfume. Do likewise.
3. In helping yourself, you prove you are strong; in helping others, you prove you are compassionate; in helping many, you prove you are generous; if helping everyone, you prove you are enlightened.
4. Thinkers educate the world. Dreamers inspire the world. Helpers improve the world. Doers change the world.
5. Pray for faith, hope for peace, strive for unity, and persevere for harmony.
6. One word can lift a mind. One smile can soothe a heart. One touch can heal a soul. One act can change the world.
7. Ordinary people pursue money, simple people pursue power, average people pursue fame, but extraordinary people pursue ideas.
8. Care more. Help more. Give more. Love more.
9. Take all men as your brothers, all women as your sisters, and all children as your sons and daughters.
10. Our highest deeds come from helping the lowest people.
11. See the world as it is; strive to make it as it should be.
12. Bless the world with your mind, heal the world with your heart, lift the world with your soul; elevate the world with your life.
13. If we take care of our trees, our trees will take care of us. If we take care of our animals, our animals will take care of us. If we take care of our land, our land will take care of us. If we take care of our world, our world will take care of us.
14. If you have the power to put a smile on one person’s face, you have the power to change the world.
15. The best the world has to offer comes from the best you have to give to others.
As the sun lives on when it sets in the warmth it has given to others, you too will live on in the hearts of those whose lives you have touched. ~Matshona Dhliwayo